Thursday, 29 August 2013

Southwestern









Outfit Details
.Black Cat Eye Sunglasses-ASOS// .Vintage 90s Wrangler Label Bull Skull Southwestern Print Shirt
.Bull Skull Collar Brooch Pin-Topshop // .Leather Leggings-American Apparel // Cross Ring- F21
.Black Suede Fringed Tassel Boho Bag- Warehouse //. Studded Susanna style Boots- Forever 21


I love Southwestern style clothing, anything with an Aztec or Bull Skull print and I'm immediately hooked. This vintage Wrangler shirt is one of my favourite pieces. I picked it up a few years ago for about $10, the same day I saw the exact same shirt priced over a $150! I love pairing it with tight fitting leggings to balance out the oversized fit. I decided to accessorize it with this matching bull skull collar pin I got from Topshop and a Western style fringed boho bag.







1 comment:

Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...